Mustard Grid Sophia Dress
Our customer favorite, the "Sophia Dress" is back! This mustard grid pattern is so versatile and can be styled for year round wear. We do not have a sample photo yet, but these will be finished at the same time as all the others. It will look similar to the navy grid dress.
We've continued to tweak and improve the “Sophia Dress” pattern, here are a few details:
- The fabric is now all the exact same composition in both solids and florals, a brushed, soft feeling stretch knit.
- Completely washer and dryer friendly, the dresses come out beautifully wrinkle free, they don't fade and don't show signs of wear for many, many washes. The Sophia is will most certainly be your easiest care dress and also her most versatile.
- The front and back are exactly the same, making it perfectly easy for your babe to dress herself. The back button closure from the first Sophia release has been eliminated. The tags are in the side seam.
- The double layer skirts are full circle skirts, perfect for twirling.
- The bodice is also fully lined, a detail not often seen in simple twirl dresses. We aim for the highest quality possible, as well as comfort and fun. Over and over we’ve heard that the Sophia dress ends up a closet favorite for both parents and their daughters for it’s easy versatility.
NB: All of our sample dresses are size 4 though they are modeled on girls who wear sizes 4-6. Our dresses can be sized up or down depending upon the fit you prefer, please refer to our size chart for finished lengths. This dress is meant to hit below the knee on an average girl. This rust floral dot is shown on a model who typically wears size 5. We think these run tts, and suggest buying the size she wears most often across the board.
This dress will ship mid September and is produced locally, in small batches in Kansas City. Though our costs are higher producing and hand making in the United States, we remain committed to staying as local as possible and always made in the USA.